Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Live True

If you keep up on my post at all, you might recall me telling you about Vince, a photographer that I connected with on the metro last weekend. The picture that I told you I would be receiving... I got it today.  The reason I point this incident out is because, it is vital to understand and know the truth in the world. He could have easily not sent me the photo, or not even connect with me on the metro. But when your dealing with truth, everything just flows...and you understand part of how the universe operates.

My life practice is living truthful to who I am. I say it all the time, I'm a artist and a lover of people. If I stay true to my art, and true to my people, the world will align me accordingly. I bet it would be the same for you too...




No comments: