Monday, April 11, 2011

The Process

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to return to my undergrad university as an alumni and be apart of the Cultural Leadership Conference. Having not been back since May, I was excited to return and embrace being on the other side of the spectrum.

Of course, I had to take some stills and do a small/short film. The process of life is a beautiful one, and I'm just excited to keep growing and learning in every capacity. I don't want to take away from the piece, so you can view the full spread here.

I hope you enjoy this document, as I enjoyed making it.





With Love. 

4 comments:

ZTS Photography said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your walking into the unknown photo on the top. Your stuff is getting more awesome everyday! :)

abstractElements said...

Thank you sooo much Sara, I really appreciate that coming from you!! :)

Unknown said...

Andre,
Great to see you! Love the atmosphere and attitude of your images! And the "period-piece" nature of our Iowa shots.

abstractElements said...

Thanks Bruce! It was great seeing you as well. We will definitely stay in contact.