Thursday, July 28, 2011

navigation

I got an email today.. these are my thoughts;

I come from a place where many don't get out and make something of themselves. Not even from a standpoint of going to college and taking all the traditional routes. I'm talking about people just being happy and enjoying life. Living a free life. I'm just like everyone else, I have legs and feelings. Who am I not to be humble and use my gifts as a blessing to help and love others. Seeing what I have seen, staying true to who I am, and trying to have the impact that I want to have...I don't know how to be any other way. If I can touch your soul, you will do the same to someone else, and we all will pay it forward.


I just got back from my trip to Chicago and Omaha. I had a really awesome time. One thing about being a freelance artist, when you leave where you are based..it sets you back a little bit. For me, it set me back a lot of bit. 
Well, lets see how I navigate with $18 dollars in my pocket and heart filled with dreams. 

No comments: