Friday, May 13, 2011

Timing


I apologize if my posts are repetitive, if my grammar is incorrect, or the spelling is horrible. I just write how I am feeling at the moment. I don’t really read over anything…I just want to keep expressing and recording this process.

As I lay on my air mattress, the time is pushing 4am Friday morning…
I’m realizing that I don’t really have a social life. I think it’s because of multiple reasons.. One, I don’t want anyone to outwork me…period! Two, times are pretty hard financially and I can’t afford to put myself in a bind. And three, well…I just feel like there is a time and place for everything.

I love to hang out with friends and just enjoy time with people. But when you feel like you have so much to do, its hard to give up that time … Even when I do hang out, I’m always thinking about my work. I’m always looking at interactions, inspirations and just ways to keep pushing myself. I think that’s because my work is who I am .. and I don’t know how to separate any of it.

It’s hard, because a lot of people in my life don't understand.

I think there are three types of people in this world…

There are people who have no desire. These are people who just live life day to day, and don’t really push their self. They accept their status quo and don’t strive for change.
There are people who have desire, but that is it. These people may want better, but are too afraid to go after and do/be better. Or maybe just have obstacles in front of them from doing better. But to have JUST desire is not enough.
Lastly, there are people that go after anything and everything that they want. Nothing will stop them! They will work hard, they will push through, and they will stay standing in storm!!

There are so many people in this world, so many different problems, and so many things that could be better. If I could, I would change it all… straight up world peace! Lol, but hey.. I guess that would kill the journey.

The universe put us all here for a reason.. and I’d be damn if I didn’t reach my full potential! I know the goodness in life is for us that continue to believe.. 





No comments: